Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Be Honest, When Your Stressing Do You Crave Chocolate?

CEO, Executive or Team Member, when stress comes many reach for chocolate. To me what's the Mystery, when you are stressed you want to feel good and nothing makes you feel better than a sweet treat like chocolate.I love the taste and the way I feel eating it. It seems to fill up a hole that only chocolate can fill up. I enjoying the entire experience, It puts me into a great mood. There are times I just have to have it. Times when my inner chocolate meter gets low and goes off only chocolate will satisfy.

We use chocolate to relieve stress, celebrate, make up and cheer up. It consoles our children and our best and worst days. Some say women crave chocolate for the magnesium and some say it is good for your heart and I believe both are true and for that and more people love it.

There is a local company that is making the best chocolate I have ever tasted and I do believe I am somewhat of an authority. This chocolate satisfies... Really. I have a friend who also loves the finer things in life as I do and she agrees that one bite of this chocolate and the cravings we get stop dead in their tracks.

This Chocolate Company creates the wildest inventions I have ever heard of: Dark Chocolate, Cayenne, Sea Salt, Persimmons... and it goes on.

Check out Cacao Anasa -The Everything Chocolate Experience!

Cacao Anasa is a San Francisco based chocolate company run by my friend Anthony...

Experience chocolate at the pinnacle of indulgence.... Experience Cacao Anasa! ...www.cacaoanasa.com - 4k -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered some today!

Anonymous said...

I love the stuff but it packs on the pounds so I have to splurge and then stay back.