Thursday, June 21, 2007

You Are a CEO Journey - I am thinking organized!

After re reading Part I: Organize Your Life Workbook

- Organize Your Mind & Space

I really was thinking more about being an organized thinker. I know it does not come naturally for me and I have to make an effort to work at it.

I am thrilled to report today... actual signs of life... I mean it's working. Really!

This is so great. I am at our offices in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and I had a lot to carry to the office. I was in my room and contemplating how and what I was taking. I had decided to take my organized laptop bag that had all my regular equipment: laptop, camcorder, camera, power packs, cords and the normal files I need but I had also decided to take a 50lb sack of books, magazines and work books that I had planned to read for research.

As I was packing I said to myself, this is not reasonable. I mean hauling all this work, sooner than I need it is not lean. Its a waste for me to bring things I don't need. So I took out about 40lbs of material and just brought what I was going to use today.

Oh, I thought, This YOU ARE a CEO program is so great. It has changed the way I think and now my behavior is changing. I am becoming an organized thinker.

I am pleased to report that I did all but 3 of the items I brought to work and I accomplished 6 very big tasks during my day. I feel like the CEO of My life and very proud of my accomplishments.

No comments: