Monday, June 18, 2007

CEO's Where Are You?

Are You On Your Journey with the Platinum Business Suite?

I have recently decided to take a fresh look at this wonderful program and take a journey with my new friends who have just started with the You Are a CEO Platinum Business Suite. It is an amazing adventure and you are all welcome to join the journey. This program has changed character flaws in my life that I have had for years.


Mr. Parker has said that we must implement the program and apply it's principles to our lives for it to work and I knew I had made progress but still had work to do. So since I was taking a vacation anyway I knew it was time for me to spend quality time with the program and my personal / professional development. I am my product. I am the CEO of my life. My life represents ME.

Start Here:
You Are a CEO DVD Appendix Platinum Business Suite Part 1: Organize Your Life Workbook
pages 1-9

The goal of this program is to have an organized mindset. I knew I had done some of the physical labor: organizing my office, bathrooms, kitchen and closets but I still knew an organized mindset did not come naturally and maintaining the work was not sticking very well.

As part of the team I knew I had to stay true to the culture and vision we have established so I am prepared for working on my "personal development" as a life long process. Personal Development will improve my career and professional development! So here I go on the next journey to becoming the Queen of my Castle and the CEO of my life.

Enjoy and please follow along!

Getting Started:

GOAL: I want an organized mindset and to be able to successfully use the tools of time management, space organization and financial management to achieve personal and professional fulfillment. I want to be an example of excellence in the Platinum Business Suite.

Where are YOU?

Are you missing or late for meetings and deadlines?

I have created a habit of being on time for meetings and deadlines. I am not losing materials or supplies but I know I still feel some amount of stress especially when taking on a new challenge like learning some I.T. function.

I still have chores that I don't like and I tend to drag out projects I don't particularly want to do. I can see improvement but my productivity and several skill sets still have room for improvement.

Please take some time and consider your life and compare it to the Red Flags on page 7.
Make notes of what you would like changed and goals you want to accomplish.

  • Learn a new skill: advertising
  • Increase income: by 100,000 per year
  • Organize Your Life: Space at Work and Home, Control over my time and money.
  • Be Happier: By removing the insecure feelings - that I am not good enough by mastering these new skills that will make me feel better about myself and more confident with my new abilities.
My Goals:

1.______________________________________
2.______________________________________
3.______________________________________

GETTING STARTED: Just Do it! You bought it - So now use it! You will love your new life.

I love the feeling of knowing I will be being able to change my bad habits and get new ones. I love knowing that I am learning this information from a successful CEO.

You can too!

The root problems for most of our woes are unorganized thinking and behaviors. These can both change! :)

Blogging Topics:

What Does Organized Mean to YOU? It should be the behavior of approaching activities in a systematic fashion with structure and orderliness.

If you have started your Platinum Business Suite what are your thoughts?
If you have not started the Platinum Business Suite what is holding you back?

(Make Time: in 24 hours just take 15 minutes and read a section!)

Have a great day and remember ... "You Are a CEO, How's Your Business Running"?

No comments: