Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Deal or No Deal?

I just lost $650,000 by playing a quick deal or no deal game. I wanted to test it out and really did not care if I won or lost. I played fast and settled way to easily and often in business and in life do the same things. We take what is easy to get, fast to obtain and cheap to acquire.

At Stellar Enterprise we learn about Value-Centered Management and when combined with executive lifeskills we learn that we can take the time to consider our option and based on skills we learn and develop in the You Are a CEO program we can win because we develop our best asset... us.

Our skills and how we use them to make or not make wise decisions do matter!

So play the game and have fun but remember that if you are wondering how your executive life skills measure up... you might want to check out the You Are a CEO program for executives. It will help you get your best game skills on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I want to play again.

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I want to play again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, ya

That was fun.

Great Idea