Thursday, December 13, 2007

Are You Living Your Best Life?

Oprah's Bob Greene has a new program that labels foods "Best Life" certified. Together they are promoting his book and diet program that helps those that struggle with diet and exercise lose weight with his "Best Life" program.

I think the great thing about the Best Life program is that you are just challenging yourself and accountable only to you. However; they do offer a Contract with Myself that you sign and post in plain view so that you remember to take the commitment seriously.

I mention the Best Life challenge on the You Are a CEO blog because I believe the You Are a CEO program is the Best Life program for business, career and life in general. Weight loss is just one area people struggle with but there are so many more areas in their faces 24/7: career, finances, relationships and more!

The challenges everyone faces each day is getting up in a good mood, having our bodies feeling good, having the energy and desire to working out and get our sweat on, doing the rights things and eating right, being on time and managing our finances, relationships and households. Keeping things clean and organized is a whole other chapter!

People tend to do what is fast, easy and comfortable but as a society there are things we need to change to live long and healthy lives. My vote for first stop is learning Executive Lifeskills. The You Are a CEO program teaches things I had never thought of like what is my emotional patterns? Geeze what is that? Well we have thought patterns, emotional patterns and habits that like em or not we do em.

Life can be good but it is complicated and multifaceted and I just have to say "Thank God" for the You Are a CEO program that is so wonderful, rich in content and very practical. It covers the best advice to help you live your very best life possible.

So what do you think people really need? What are their issues at work and at home?

For me my biggest challenge was accepting me and dealing with self esteem issues and a hidden inferiority complex that made me do things that subconsciously sabotaged my life and career. My weight was a biggie but also loving my family and letting people in was a challenge. I could put on a good face and be the life of the party but inside I felt like I did not fit in or belong. I struggled just to be me. It was abandonment issues and reactive attachment disorder but I am working on it. And anyone regardless if you have issues or no issues you will benefit from these tools.

I know I have gotten personal and maybe too personal but the You Are a CEO program really changed my life and showed me what was wrong when I did not know there was anything wrong. I see many people everywhere and I wonder if I can help them by sharing the benefits of what I have learned. My hope is the Blog will help someone or someone you know.

If you have taken the program please share how this program changed your life and if you want to take this program what benefits are you hoping to receive?

Do you think people have issues? If yes what are they and how do you think we can solve them? I think the program is a beginning but everyone needs to take it and implement it. I look forward to hearing from you and reading what you will share.

So go out and live your best life and be sure to keep me posted on how you are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Businesses can fail if they do not have a business plan. A solid strategy that shows them what products and or services they are selling and how they will get customers by creating value for them with products and services that are in demand. It is very complex to know your competition, be well specialized in your field and have a team that knows we must work together to achieve our dreams.