Wednesday, December 12, 2007

5 Reason Why YOU SHOULD Read This Blog

With so many blogs out there you may be wondering why should I bother and read this blog. Social networking is very important if you want to grow your business but also it can be quite fulfilling socially to meet other people. Recently I met a wonderful person from Brazil.

At first I was not sure how we could connect he was about 20 years older, in another country and practiced a different spiritual philosophy than I did but after I took the time to understand another culture and hear him out I saw what a wonderful caring person he was and that because he was this type of person he probably cared about youth and would be interested in our work with lifeskills 411. Additionally I felt that Brazil Youth could benefit from our program and thus we are connecting.

So The 5 Reasons to read this blog are:

1. You Get Great Ideas
2. You Will Meet New People
3. You Will Gain New Business Leads
4. You Will Have a Training Resource To Share With Others
5. New People Will Hear About What You Do and How You Feel About Various Topics
(When you comment on the blogs).

So just take 15 minutes per day and read this blog and then post a comment. Make sure you provide your contact info and a brief bio about you and your product and or service. That way we can see all of the opportunities you offer and can network with you.

We are looking for guests on StellarVision.TV so keep that in mind when you blog and network as well. I appreciate any referrals for StellarVision.TV, YouAreaCEO.com and Lifeskills411.org

Have a wonderful day...

3 comments:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Best Social Networking Site for Professionals www.plaxo.com

In my Opinion.

Anonymous said...

I love social networking and reading blogs. I meet great people and learn new stuff.

I don't like blogs that are negative and complain about everything.

Anonymous said...

There are many international sites which are great if you want larger markets and less competition. However they do have less capital resources to spend on personal type products so fyi