Sunday, July 1, 2007

Road Map Starts Monday

Hello Everyone,

We have two new team members and so we are taking the "You Are a CEO" journey together starting Monday at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm. We are all going together and I think this is a great time for anyone who has purchased the Platinum Business Suite to ride along with us.

Is easy.

Just bring your kit to work and begin with the Organize Your Life DVDs. Bring the work books (road map) and follow along with us.

We will all be posting as we go... It's going to be fun.

Please check in and let us all know how you are doing.

Thanks Julie

1 comment:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Just Me...

Updating YOU! We have had our second adventure with Positive Thinking. It was really Great.

I learned alot from the first segement Personal Awareness too.

This has been an awesome journey for me. I have learned more about who I am and how to think positively.

I strongly suggest everyone stay on track and work their program.