Friday, July 27, 2007

Organize My Desk, PLEASE!!!!!

Someone Safe-T me, Please.... I'm burried in projects and pencils... I don't want to think of the time wasted shuffling between stacks & piles locating the next hot deliverable - Thanks to VCMI's S.A.F.E-T. I'm not wasting that time any longer... Not only can I find what I need to work on, but the atmosphere at my desk is actually inviting, lighter, and less burdansome. I didn't realize that organizing my desk could be done so quickly, I thought that the years of projects & responsiblity stacked, would take hours and hours and days and days to complete, but I was wrong - all I needed was a plan of attack and tools at my fingertips, all of which is provided/packaged in the You Are A CEO briefcase. It took less than a day to organize my desk and it's organized in such a way that I'm able to maintain the order effortlessly! Thanks to Value Centered Managements Organize your Space S.A.F.E-T. Process. Just look at the results for yourself. Now it's time to take the tools Home - Yikes... I'll let you know how it goes :o)





No comments: