Saturday, July 7, 2007

How Was Your June?


How Was Your June?

I spent mine vacationing. I went to the east coast to a wedding and they did some traveling. Of course I took my You Are a CEO Platinum Business Suite with me on the plane and to my beach house.

I have decided to make "me" over again and this kit is the thing to do it. I was listening to the Positive Thinking module the other day and I was reminded that the brain has two opposing forces. The left brain who is analytical and controlling and the right brain who is creative and free flowing. These two can be at peace or at war.

In my life it depends the subject. Some areas these two get along and others they are like fighting twins who both want their way. The You Are a CEO package really helps me remember that I need to be balanced and keep a positive mindset to be effective in my career and in business.

Well I hope you also got your vacation in June and some rest because I heard through the grapevine we will be having some fun event for you in July. Hold on for details.

No comments: