Monday, May 28, 2007

CEO 4 Life

Why am I so passionate about the work of the CEO and founder of Stellar Enterprise Michael E. Parker? - Simple, it changed my life and it is still improving my thoughts, relationships and business practices!

I am a CEO 4 Life because I now have a great life that keeps getting better. The more I work the program and implement what he teaches the more I improve my life and how I think!

I have heard many excellent teachers during my life time but no one has ever covered the areas Mr. Parker does. The "You Are a CEO" seminar and tools he has developed have reached me where I was really living. It combines the best of business fundamentals with whole life principles and really balances your life.

It really, really, really works! I don't feel the pressure of things crashing in on me. I can see whats going on in my life: time, space, finances, relationships and career. Its organized and I don't have unexpected surprises that overwhelm me anymore. Dealing with people at work and in my personal life are so much easier...

I was a sinking ship before I started this program and now I am plugging up the holes and getting rid of the excess water in my life: I am learning skills-sets I was missing, I see character attributes that needed development and big splinters that need to be removed I am getting out of my life with the control and execution of a CEO!

I feel like a "Gladiator" at times, very motivated and powerful!

I love the program and the products! Julie P.

No comments: