Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What is Success?

Success is measured in many ways and all of us must understand how to attain to it. Although money is something highly desired, success is not always measured in dollars. True success is measured in your ability to fulfill your goals while never losing sight of your own integrity and sense of what is right. True success can be sustained because it is created realizing that striving for "desireable ends" must still be done utilizing "desireable means." If one will truly be successful they will never give up and will never lose sight of what it took to obtain their destination by maintaining an overwhelming appreciation for their journey. The bottom line is that success must first begin from within and then it can be realized in your life, your business, and/or career.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is really great! I never thought of success in that way. I have always been taught with traditional thinking, and that is that your success is showed through your wealth. And at times this would baffle me, because I would fee like I was successful, at say learning things or successful at working with people. Often times I would become so frustrated, but after reading this, I feel such a sense of relief. This seems almost like an improved way of thinking of positivity for me. Thank you! This has been so insightful for me.

Anonymous said...

This is what I love about Mr. Parker. He does not focus on the "All Mighty" dollar. He focuses on true success. After all, as he teaches us in the "You Are A CEO" program, it not what you make, its what you keep. So, if I love my job, and I work in a great place, and I am meeting the needs of my customer, I am successful. There are a lot of miserable people out there with a lot of money! But now that I know that I am the CEO of my life, I feel like I have been more successful than I ever thought before.

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Oh, I really agree with everyone here. Money is important because it supports you but if you have no life then money is meaningless.

This program helped me first focus on fixing the business of me and then once you are clear success and wealth creation are easy.

I am forming alliances now with people who went to the program to buy foreclosures. We are excited about life! You Are a CEO is a great program and I love the friends I have made too!