Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The New CEO Program


Did you know that the New You Are a CEO program is a 13 week online course?

I love that! It is now so easy for all my friends to register online and attend the same classes I took that changed my life. I am so thrilled.

This program really changed my life and it really works.

For me first learning the lifeskills section saved my life. I did not realize who I was or was not.

I had been a mortgage broker for 25+ years and was pretty set in my ways. I got people big money and I thought that was all that mattered.

But what I was missing is my customers demands were often driving my life and I had no life once business slowed down.

Now I am in a new career I love and have become the CEO of my life. I feel empowered and I know that I can do anything I set my mind to do.

Will I do anything... not likely.

As a CEO I have learned how to evaluate what makes sense for me and what does not. There are key characteristics I learned such as how easy is it to implement.

But you have to take the course to learn the rest.

You Are a CEO is a program founded by Michael E. Parker Author, CEO and founder of Stellar Enterprise who took what he learned over his career as a trainer for Toyota and as a Professor at a Major University and developed a program to develop business professionals, entrepreneurs and those who want to think like a CEO.

There is no other program like this one.

It will be launched in the South at the Biz Tech Expo this October.

For more information about You Are a CEO log on to www.youareaceo.com or call 510 741 2045. To attend the Biz Tech Expo for FREE in Baton Rouge, La call Alisa Brown at 225 292-1350.

It's really good stuff.

No comments: